Bedford-Stuyvesant, or Bed-Stuy as it’s often called, is in the north central part of Brooklyn.
It borders Williamsburg to the north at Flushing Avenue and Crown Heights to the south at Fulton Street, and spans from Classon Avenue to Broadway. One of Brooklyn’s oldest established neighborhoods, it can be a great alternative to the more expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods closer to Manhattan, with a charm all its own.learn more about this neighborhood
#58Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Brownstone
- 19% Walk-Up
- 11% New Building
- 10% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
- Newly renovated Brownstone at a beautiful Brownstone block.
- Separate kitchen with S/S appliances and good cabinet space,
- Modern renovated living room with expose brick wall.
- Good bedrooms space all with windows and closets.
- Located at a BEAUTIFUL TREE LINE BLOCK, FULL OF BROWNSTONES.
- Small walk to the G at Bedford-Nostrand stop and to the A C at Nostrand stop.
$2,895, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 989203
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.27 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.34 mi)
GClasson Av (0.41 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.43 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.57 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.62 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.71 mi)
CKingston-Throop (0.75 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.78 mi)
SPark Place (0.8 mi)