One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- NEW KITCHEN WITH S/S APPLIANCES.
- LARGE DUPLEX WITH 2 COMMUTE AREAS.
- GOOD NATURAL LIGHT IN THE APARTMENT.
- TRUE 4 BEDROOM WITH WINDOWS AND GOOD CLOSET SPACE.
- SHORT WALK TO J AND M AT FLUSHING STOP.
- 15 MIN' WALK TO THE L AT MONTROSE STOP.
$3,799, Five Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 35 GARDEN
J MFlushing Av (0.26 mi)
J M ZMyrtle Av (0.3 mi)
LMorgan Av (0.46 mi)
LMontrose Av (0.48 mi)
MCentral Av (0.6 mi)
J MLorimer St (0.63 mi)
GFlushing Av (0.69 mi)
JKosciusko St (0.73 mi)
GBroadway (0.75 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.76 mi)