The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- Absolutely incredible Penthouse 1BR+Home Office/2Bath Duplex!
- Gorgeous hardwood floor
- Duplex w/kitchen skylight!
- Private Terrace
- Massive living room
- Full-size kitchen(+ microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator)
- Amazing closet space
- Marble restroom with double sinks
- Air conditioning
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Heat, water, and gas are included in the rent!
$5,250, One Bedroom + Extra Room, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- Web ID: 984802
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.36 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.37 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Chambers St (0.38 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Brooklyn Bridge (0.4 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.4 mi)
RCity Hall (0.48 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.48 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.49 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.53 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.53 mi)