The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
- Live in a fabulous and clean one-bedroom on the Upper East Side on 81th street. The apartment is large with excellent light.
- The kitchenall white kitchen
- The building is conveniently located near the 4,5,6 trains,
- Contact Mitra for more information or to schedule a viewing.
$1,795, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 7-3-012a
677th St (0.5 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.53 mi)
668th St (0.8 mi)
696th St (0.89 mi)
FLexington Av (1.03 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (1.12 mi)
6103rd St (1.21 mi)
B C81st St (1.31 mi)
B C86th St (1.33 mi)
N Q R5th Av (1.38 mi)