The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
- Live at a most desirable address: between Madison Avenue & Fifth Avenue in the mid-60s.
- This studio is truly over-sized (490 Square Feet).
- Live amongst the best boutiques and restaurants. Located one block from Central Park.
- This is a truly fantastic apartment.
- Contact Mitra for more information or to schedule a viewing.
$2,850, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 6-29-12-D
668th St (0.23 mi)
FLexington Av (0.31 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.44 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (0.5 mi)
677th St (0.54 mi)
B C72nd St (0.62 mi)
F57th St (0.63 mi)
E M5th Av (0.72 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.75 mi)
166th St (0.79 mi)