DUMBO, an acronym for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass, is a Brooklyn neighborhood where artists and yuppies collide.
The residential DUMBO apartments are occupied primarily by professionals, aside from a penthouse where Mos Def resides. The warehouse work spaces still host many artists and double as storage spaces for Manhattanites and businesses.
DUMBO borders the East River and extends into Vinegar Hill.learn more about this neighborhood
#40Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Loft Building
- 18% Luxury Highrise
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 8% New Building
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath is located near convenience with restaurants, local deli's, train stations, a supermarket, parking garage, winery, and more!!
- 24-hour attended lobby
- on-site garage with direct building access
- fitness center
- children's play room/lounge
- roof deck garden/terrace
- bike room
- washer and dryer
- stainless steel appliances
- granite kitchen countertops and designer hardwood cabinets
- master bath with soaking tub and separate shower
- tons of closet space
- floor to ceiling windows
$6,000, Three Bedrooms + Extra Room, 2.5 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 825997