Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- Stunning Location - Only 2min walk to the Clinton G train
- Over 1100 Sqf - awesome apartment
- Stunning Kitchen with built in stainless steel appliances and Gorgeous Island with granite counter top.
- All original details
- Super high ceilings
- Oak wood floors throughout the apartment
- Elevator building - The apt located on the 5th floor.
$3,650, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 816432
GClasson Av (0.04 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.38 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.46 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.48 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.56 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.67 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.75 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.79 mi)
GFulton St (0.84 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.92 mi)