Rego Park is an upper middle-class neighborhood in Queens that borders Elmhurst and Corona to the east and Forest Hills to the south.
Middle Village lies further west. Like Forest Hills and Middle Village, Rego Park is one of the neighborhoods on the cusp of the urban/suburban divide that separates the densely populated apartment neighborhoods of Queens from the more suburban, residential neighborhoods in western Queens.. learn more about this neighborhood
#104Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 55% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 18% Luxury Highrise
- 9% Elevator Building
- 5% Pre War
- 5% New Building
- NO FEE.
- New high-rise on Queens Boulevard in the heart of Rego Park. Studios, one-bedrooms, convertible-2 bedrooms, and two-bedrooms are currently available.
- Kitchen has stanless steel appliances (including dishwasher); granite countertops.
- Bathrooms: grey granite vanities.
- Washer/Dryer unit in each apartment.
- High ceilings. There are rich, oak parquet floors throughout; ; double-pane picture windows.
- Heating/cooling system that can be controlled independently in each room.
- Amenities: Landscaped rooftop deck with grilling stations and outdoor seating. There is a residents' lounge and on-site parking.
- Location: It is conveniently located by public transportation (E & F express trains; M, R trains); LIRR; various bus lines; It is surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, and cultural sites.
- Contact Mitra for more information.
$2,025, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 6/5/12
M R63rd Drive (0.1 mi)
M R67th Av (0.38 mi)
M RWoodhaven Blvd (0.6 mi)
E F M R71st Av (1.0 mi)
M RGrand Av (1.01 mi)
LIRRForest Hills (1.04 mi)
E F75th Av (1.35 mi)
7103rd St (1.41 mi)
7Junction Blvd (1.46 mi)
M RElmhurst Av (1.52 mi)