The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
High ceilings, very loft-like with washer/dryer and entrance from each floor.
Located in the heart of the Financial District, this gorgeous condominium building is offering a collection of apartments available for rent. The apartments are spacious, luxuriously appointed and will surely satisfy the most discerning tastes. The building features fantastic amenities including concierge, indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, fitness center with squash court, screening room with wet bar and coat check and penthouse lounge with amazing views.
- Elegantly designed lobby with sunken library, doorman and concierge
- Penthouse Sky Lounge with catering kitchen, dining area and terrace, overlooking lower Manhattan, New York Harbor and the East and Hudson Rivers
- Screening room and lounge with wet bar and coat check room
- Landscaped sundeck on 47th floor
- Terraced hot tub with outdoor shower, sauna and steam rooms
- Fully-equipped, indoor/outdoor fitness center
- Glass-enclosed lap pool with lounge-deck and bar
- Outdoor basketball and handball courts
- Refrigerated storage in lobby for perishable deliveries
- New York Stock Exchange
- Battery Park City Esplanade
- South Street Seaport
- Hudson River Park
- Stone Street Restaurants
- NY Waterway Ferry
- Cipriani Wall Street
- Seastreak Ferry
- 2,3,4,5,J,Z,N,R Subway Lines
To make best use of your time, give me an idea of what you're looking for and your move in date, I will schedule a viewing of a few apartments for your choosing. Kindly inform me as to your price range and your availability. In the event that you do find something you like, I ask that you be prepared to swiftly and decisively act on it. Desirable spaces do go fast and its quite disheartening to be emotionally invested in a space and miss it by a small margin.
Browse the entirety of my listings (directly) at www.rapidnyc.com/HCollins I look forward to working with you.
NOW OFFERING: 1% off broker's fees for quality referrals !!
$7,850, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 759856
J ZBroad St (0.06 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.09 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.15 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.17 mi)
RRector St (0.2 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.23 mi)
1Rector St (0.24 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.27 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.27 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.29 mi)