Kew Gardens is one of seven neighborhoods in Queens developed as a planned garden community (others include Sunnyside and Jackson Heights) in the late 19th century.
It is a small, upper middle-class neighborhood north of Richmond Hill and west of Forest Hills, bounded by Metropolitan Ave. to the south, Union Turnpike and Forest Park to the west, and Interstate 678 to the east.. learn more about this neighborhood
#106Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 56% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 14% Elevator Building
- 12% Pre War
- 5% Luxury Highrise
- 4% Walk-Up
- - Newly Renovated!
- - Spacious
- - 3rd Floor apartment walk -up
- - Great layout
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - Tree lined block
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself:http://www.walkscore.com/score/119.dash.20-metropolitan-ave-queens-ny-11415
- - "Walker's Paradise!'
- - PETS OK UNDER 30LBS WITH DEPOSIT
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and TRI-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
- if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each
- other's time Please! WILL NOT LAST!!
$1,700, One Bedroom + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- Post War
- Web ID: 754583
LIRRKew Gardens (0.24 mi)
J Z121st St (0.42 mi)
E FUnion Turnpike (0.52 mi)
E FVan Wyck Blvd (0.64 mi)
J111th St (0.72 mi)
EJamaica-Van Wyck (0.83 mi)
E F75th Av (0.96 mi)
J Z104th St-102nd St (1.01 mi)
FSutphin Blvd (1.12 mi)
LIRRForest Hills (1.18 mi)