Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- This Stunning building conveniently situated within short walk to restaurants, bars, supermarkets etc....
- Features: Brand name appliances, high ceilings, oak wood floors throughout and high ceilings.
- Laundry room in the building.
- Only 2 minutes walk to the Bedford "G" train.
- Spacious private terrace for BBQ lovers.
- Leasing By Owner - No Fee
$1,950, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- 650 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 956 Bedford
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.26 mi)
GClasson Av (0.33 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.39 mi)
GFlushing Av (0.59 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.69 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.77 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.83 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.86 mi)
J MFlushing Av (0.92 mi)
J MLorimer St (0.93 mi)