With gorgeous views of the East River, the Manhattan neighborhood Kips Bay is conveniently located just south of Murray Hill and north of Gramercy Park.
The population of Kips Bay primarily consists of young professionals in their early to mid 30s. Located near the heart of Manhattan, there are countless things to do in and around Kips Bay.learn more about this neighborhood
#23Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 12% Pre War
- 8% Walk-Up
- 5% Elevator Building
- Business center on premises.
- There are stainless steel appliances & washers/dryer hookup's in every apartment.
- Apartments above the 21st Floor contain fireplaces.
- Fiber Optic wiring, T-1 High Speed Internet Access, ISDN capability and pre-wiring for 12 phone lines per apartment.
- There are furnished units available through the Envoy Club.
$2,950, Loft, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 622915
LIRRPenn Station (0.13 mi)
A C E34th St (0.14 mi)
1 2 334th St (0.28 mi)
128th St (0.33 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.4 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.45 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.45 mi)
C E23rd St (0.46 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.51 mi)