Tribeca, short for Triangle Below Canal (“TriBeCa”), is a ritzy neighborhood on the southern part of Manhattan in NYC.
Tribeca rentals fall broadly into two categories: loft apartments in once-abandoned factories and newly-constructed luxury buildings with a wide array of amenities (doorman, gym, elevator, common roof deck, and so on).learn more about this neighborhood
#21Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 66% Luxury Highrise
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Loft Building
- 5% New Building
- 4% Pre War
Helpful: 24-hour uniformed doorman
- Artistic & Unique: Public spaces furnished and decorated by acclaimed American designer John Saladino, three-story Colonnade and main entrance with limestone columns and walls. Also features statuary bronze entrances, double height windows with statuary bronze Roman fenestrated grilles, and two solid Rojo Alicante marble fountains, with pedestal, base, and stone gargoyles handcarved in Italy
- Sophisticated Lobby: Featuring Barrel vaulted ceilings, floors of Aquamarina marble bordered with handmande mosaic stone borders, octagonal coffered ceiling, French chiseled limestone walls and cornices plus a central paneled lobby with tranquil seating areas of Japanese Tamo and Teak.
- Elegant Corridors: With alabaster lighting fixtures, custom wall sconces, crown moldings, chair rail and base with decoratively framed apartment entry doors.
- High-Speed Passenger Elevators: With Rojo Alicante wainscoting and statuary bronze bordered wall panels plus separate service elevator.
- Laundry: Fully equipped air conditioned laundry facility.
$7,395, Two Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 571942
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.09 mi)
A C E 1 2 3Chambers St (0.11 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.12 mi)
RCity Hall (0.14 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.16 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Brooklyn Bridge (0.23 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Chambers St (0.28 mi)
1Rector St (0.36 mi)
RRector St (0.37 mi)