Battery Park City apartments have great views but look like they were all part of one centrally planned development, because in large part they were.
Battery Park is located at the southern tip of Manhattan on the west side. It's a planned community built upon the dirt and rock excavated during the construction of the World Trade Center.learn more about this neighborhood
#35Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 85% Luxury Highrise
- 4% New Building
- 4% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 3% Post War
It's time you were up on what's downtown. The area is hot with neighborhood stores, services and restaurants. The best part? Ocean is in the heart of this exciting, growing community. A community that offers a wealth of recreational, cultural and entertainment choices.
- Magnificent Venetian-Style Lobby
- Doorman and 24-hour concierge.
- On-premise valet.
- Fully equipped "residents only" fitness center
- 24 hour parking garage
- Private laundry room on every floor.
- Full Service Business Center.
- The Lookout on the outdoor roof deck: private parties and stunning views during sunset hours
- Zaytuna Market
- Duane Reade
- Pet Friendly
- Storage Facilities
- ATM Machine
- DVD Rental Machine
- Building Resident Manager
- On-site Management and Leasing Office
$3,946, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 560692
4 5Bowling Green (0.14 mi)
RRector St (0.21 mi)
1Rector St (0.22 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.23 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.25 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.29 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.3 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.31 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.34 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.45 mi)