Forest Hills is the “hip” neighborhood stuck on the wrong side of Queens. Like LIC (Long Island City) and Astoria, Forest Hills has always been a popular hotspot for young professionals looking for a vibrant nightlife outside of Manhattan, but unlike LIC and Astoria, Forest Hills is closer to Long Island than it is to the city. Decisions, decisions….
Forest Hills is an upper middle class neighborhood with a lot of character.learn more about this neighborhood
#88Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 55% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 11% Pre War
- 11% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Elevator Building
- 4% Condo or Co-Op Building
- Austin Street!! NEW Large One Bedroom with Granite Countertop and Stainless Steel Appliances!
- Steps to Subway, Shoppings, Resturants, Heat and Water Included, Pets Friendly!
- For more information on this or any other featured Citi Habitats listing, please call Mitra
$1,400, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2/1/12 b
M R67th Av (0.19 mi)
M R63rd Drive (0.53 mi)
E F M R71st Av (0.61 mi)
LIRRForest Hills (0.61 mi)
E F75th Av (0.96 mi)
M RWoodhaven Blvd (1.01 mi)
M RGrand Av (1.41 mi)
E FUnion Turnpike (1.49 mi)
LIRRKew Gardens (1.61 mi)
7Junction Blvd (1.88 mi)