Crown Heights is located in central Brooklyn. It is bordered by Prospect Park to the west, Flatbush to the south, Brownsville to the east, and Bedford-Stuyvesant to the north.
Today, Crown Heights is a vibrant up-and-coming area with over 150,000 residents. The neighborhood is undergoing rapid change, with a wonderful blend of culture, food, shops, and living areas. Crown Heights is home to a diverse population, joining other neighborhoods in making up the melting pot of Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#60Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 22% Walk-Up
- 8% Brownstone
- 8% New Building
- 6% Elevator Building
- Newly Renovated
- Updated kitchen with Marble Counter
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 2 FULL Baths!
- Energy Efficient Apt
- Queen sized bedrooms and 1 Full Sized bdr/office
- Parking spot available for addt'l fee
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Closet in all bedrooms
- Lots of outlets and cable ready
- Laundry around the corner
- Train station (2 & 5 Train) just 2 blocks away!
- Close to Prospect Park
- Quick 1/2hr commute to the city..
$1,995, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- New Building
- Web ID: 515722