Perhaps more than any other NYC neighborhood, West Villagers are obsessed with their neighborhood.
For instance, many forgo basic privacy by making two-bedroom apartments accommodate four roommates and embrace sleeping in a room with enough space for a bed and nothing more. They also give up...cash to live in one of the city's most expensive neighborhoods.learn more about this neighborhood
#1Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Pre War
- 21% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 7% Elevator Building
- 5% Luxury Highrise
The apartment features:
- large and BRIGHT living room, with Eastern exposure
- one bedroom accommodating a QUEEN SIZE BED, Northern exposure
- the second bedroom can accommodate a full size bed, Eastern exposure
- separate kitchen, BRIGHT, with ample counter-top and cabinet space
The apartment is located in great location at the confluence of West Village, Meat Packing District and Chelsea on West 13th Street between 7th and 8th Avenue.
$3,675, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1842332
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.07 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.26 mi)
118th St (0.27 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.29 mi)
1Christopher St (0.37 mi)
A C E B D F MWest 4th St (0.4 mi)
C E23rd St (0.48 mi)