One would never guess that crossing into Hamilton Heights is actually setting foot onto a vast estate--35 acres to be exact--land appropriated by the statesman, war hero, diplomat, and one of America’s founding fathers, the great Alexander Hamilton.
His affinity to the area is clear.learn more about this neighborhood
#59Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 26% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
Call or Email Jeremiah To Schedule Your Private Viewing Today!
THE PLACE: (*Actual Apartment Photos*)
- Massive Prewar 2 BR Apartment
- Eat In Kitchen
- White Shaker Cabinetry
- Classic Prewar Detailing and Hardwood Floors
- King Sized Bedrooms
- Tons of Closets
- Huge Living Room
- Multiple Exposures with Good Natural Light
- RENT STABILIZED
- Very Well Maintained Prewar Building
- Pets Welcome
- Just Steps to Harlem Public, The Chipped Cup, Shopping, Supermarkets, Riverbank State Park, City College of New York, Sugar Hill, The Hamilton Grange, The Henry Hudson Greenway, and the 1, B, C, and Express A & D trains.
*With the vacancy rate in the city at 1%, this is a highly competitive market that moves very quickly. If you fall in love with an apartment and have your financials in order, I can take it off the market for you immediately while your application is pending!*
I have SEVERAL listings to fit any lifestyle.
Give me a call and find out why more and more folks are calling Uptown HOME!
$2,302, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 18071
1145th St (0.28 mi)
1157th St (0.33 mi)
C155th St (0.36 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.47 mi)
C163rd St (0.57 mi)
B155th St (0.62 mi)
1137th St (0.68 mi)
3148th St (0.73 mi)
A C 1168th St (0.88 mi)
B C135th St (0.91 mi)