One would never guess that crossing into Hamilton Heights is actually setting foot onto a vast estate--35 acres to be exact--land appropriated by the statesman, war hero, diplomat, and one of America’s founding fathers, the great Alexander Hamilton.
His affinity to the area is clear.learn more about this neighborhood
#59Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 26% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
Call or Email Jeremiah To Schedule Your Private Viewing Today of this HUGE APARTMENT!
THE PLACE: (*Actual Apartment Photos*)
- BRAND NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS!
- Brand New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Cherry Cabinetry
- Brand New Standard Appliances
- King Sized Bedrooms
- Closets Everywhere
- Walk In Closet
- Baseboard Heating
- Southern Exposures with Lots of Natural Light
- Live In Super
- Pets Welcome
- Oh so Close to Great Restaurants, Shopping, Supermarkets, Harlem Public, The Chipped Cup, The Hamilton Grange, City College, Sugar Hill, Riverbank State Park, The Henry Hudson Greenway, and the 1, B, C, & Express A & D trains.
*With the vacancy rate in the city at 1%, this is a highly competitive market that moves very quickly. If you fall in love with an apartment and have your financials in order, I can take it off the market for you immediately while your application is pending!*
I have SEVERAL listings to fit any lifestyle.
Give me a call and find out why more and more folks are calling Uptown HOME!
$2,350, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 14857
1145th St (0.1 mi)
1137th St (0.33 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.41 mi)
B C135th St (0.65 mi)
C155th St (0.65 mi)
1157th St (0.68 mi)
1125th St (0.8 mi)
3148th St (0.8 mi)
B155th St (0.87 mi)
C163rd St (0.91 mi)