This area features an eclectic mix of old Brownstones and brand new hi-rise buildings; finding an apartment in this area should be relatively easy if you are willing to pay the price.
Although not cheap, with a variety of amenities nearby Clinton offers fairly good value for the cost – particularly if you give up your car and don’t need to pay for parking.learn more about this neighborhood
#34Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 58% Luxury Highrise
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
- LARGE LIVING ROOM SPACE WITH SIX FOOT HIGH WINDOWS THAT ALLOW LIGHT TO FLOOD INTO THE ROOMS. HARDWOOD FLOOR,SIGNIFICANT CLOSET AND WALKIN CLOSET SPACE! STACKABLE WASHER DRYER IN UNIT, HIGH SPEET ENTER NET.
- FULL KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES. STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTER TOP, WOODEN CABINETRY.
- NEW RENOVATED MARBLE BATHROOM, STAINLESS STEEL FIXTURE.
Driveway; Garage; Garden; Health Club; Basketball Court; Pool; Sauna; Steam Room; Laundry Room On Every Floor; Playground; Billiards Room; Party Room; Rooftop Deck.
- THEATER DISTRICT AND HELL'S KITCHENS.CITYWIDE TRAINS LINES.
- CALL MR SUMER
- THANK YOU
$5,377, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 498498
A C E34th St (0.07 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.11 mi)
1 2 334th St (0.24 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.33 mi)
128th St (0.36 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.4 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.44 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.46 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.49 mi)