The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
Available immediately. Please call me now to see this large, beautiful apartment in an elevator building located between the Madison Avenue shopping district and Central Park. Perfect location for discerning, yet budget conscious people. ** Great News! The owner is paying our fee for this apartment, so there is no fee to you; a fabulous opportunity! Call me now to set up a visit. **
* 827 square foot one bedroom
* 29 foot long living room
* High ceilings
* Spacious layout with foyer and raised dining area
* Natural maple shaker kitchen cabinets with
* Granite countertops and floor
* Stainless steel appliances,
* Subway tiled bathroom
* Loaded with Art Deco charm and just steps from Central Park and the tony Madison Avenue shopping district, this is a cozy intimate pre-war building with an unbeatable location.
* Modernized elevator and elevator cab
* Elegantly renovated marble lobby
* Laundry facilities
* Hallways newly renovated including wallpaper lighting and molding
* Located in the prestigious Upper East Side Historic District between 5th Avenue and Madison
* Pets OK
Whether you are moving locally, from another state or from another country, I will work with you to make your search as pleasant as possible. Planning a move in a few months? Call me now to give me a sense of what I should track for you. Diplomats and pet owners are welcome to call for assistance.
I can show any available apartment in the city although I never have time to list all of them! Focus your search with me; we will efficiently complete your search and get you settled. The only thing a person gains by viewing properties with many agents is confusion. I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to find you a place that you will feel comfortable calling 'home'.
$3,800, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 827 sq. ft.
- Web ID: NKA_munited_289634
668th St (0.23 mi)
FLexington Av (0.31 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.44 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (0.5 mi)
677th St (0.54 mi)
B C72nd St (0.62 mi)
F57th St (0.63 mi)
E M5th Av (0.72 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.75 mi)
166th St (0.79 mi)