Kensington and Parkville is the area South of Prospect Park and the Greenwood Cemetery in central Brooklyn.
The neighborhood consists of a diverse mix of cultures and traditions. It is located west of Ditmars Park and Prospect Park South, south of Windsor Terrace, east of Borough Park, and north of Midwood.
The land now known as Kensington was first colonized by Dutch farmers in the 17th century and then re-settled by British colonists in 1737.learn more about this neighborhood
#78Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 25% Pre War
- 10% Walk-Up
- 9% Elevator Building
- 7% Private House
- -Newly Renovated!
- -Great layout
- -On-Site Super
- -Modern/Updated Kitchen
- -Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- -Brand New appliances
- -Ample cabinet/counter Space
- -Sparkling Hardwood floors
- -Modern Bath
- -Ample closet space
- -ExpansiveUpgraded Windows
- -Gorgeous natural light exposure
- -High Ceilings
- -Original details & moldings
- -Sleek finishes!
- -STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- -See for yourself:
- -Walker's Paradise!
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
* Pets OK Upon Approval
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
* This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you! If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$2,800, Four Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 4929348