As more people are drawn to the low rent of Ditmas Park apartments, and the neighborhood's convenient train access, great new restaurants and markets, Ditmas Park in Brooklyn is rapidly growing.
The area is on the B/Q line, express trains with a good track record. One bedroom Ditmas Park apartments for rent go for around $1,650. One beds are around $1,650, while two bedrooms apartments are typically $2,200.learn more about this neighborhood
#74Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 36% Pre War
- 18% Elevator Building
- 17% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 3% Other
- -Newly Renovated!
- -Cozy and Inviting
- -Great layout
- -3rd Floor walk-up
- -Modern/Updated Kitchen
- -Brand New appliances
- -Ample cabinet/counter Space
- -Sparkling Hardwood floors
- -Modern Bath
- -Ample closet space
- -Gorgeous natural light exposure
- -High Ceilings
- -Original details & moldings
- -Sleek finishes!
- -STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- -See for yourself:
- -Walker's Paradise!
- -HEAT AND HOT WATER INCLUEDED
* 1st months rent + 2 security deposit + Broker fee to move in
* Pets OK Upon Approval with extra deposit
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
* This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you! If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$1,799, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 4929326
2 5Church Av (0.32 mi)
2 5Winthrop St (0.5 mi)
2 5Beverly Rd (0.51 mi)
2 5Newkirk Av (0.82 mi)
2 5Sterling St (0.91 mi)
B QParkside Av (0.99 mi)
B QChurch Av (1.06 mi)
B Q SProspect Park (1.18 mi)
B QBeverly Rd (1.21 mi)
2 5President St (1.23 mi)