Midwood is located in the south-central section of Brooklyn, south of Flatbush and east of Ocean Parkway.
Though there are new condos are in development, the neighborhood primarily consists of Victorian houses on large plots of land. Several famous individuals including Woody Allen, Darren Aronofsky, and Arthur Miller were born and/or raised in Midwood. The shopping area on Kings Highway is a popular spot, as is Kolbert Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#76Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 23% Pre War
- 15% Walk-Up
- 11% Elevator Building
- 4% Condo or Co-Op Building
- -Newly Renovated!
- -Elevator & Laundry
- -Very large closets
- -On-Site Super
- -Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- -Brand New appliances
- -Ample cabinet/counter Space
- -Sparkling Hardwood floors
- -Modern Bath
- -Ample closet space
- -ExpansiveUpgraded Windows
- -Gorgeous natural light exposure
- -High Ceilings
- -Original details & moldings
- -Sleek finishes!
- -Walker's Paradise!
- -HEAT AND HOT WATER INCLUDED
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
* Sorry No Pets :-(
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
* This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you! If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$1,599, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 4929312