Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- DOORMAN / ELEVATOR building
- LARGE, AIRY and VERY BRIGHT apartment!
- DISHWASHER, Chef's Kitchen with big breakfast bar * OVER SIZED windows
- GREAT closets space * Amenities include: Bicycle Room - Fitness Room - Laundry Room - Rooftop Deck - High Speed Internet Access - Cinema Room - Everything you need and more is in the building!!
- Live in a luxury doorman building on the Upper West Side and close to both Riverside and Central park. Easy transportation down the block --1/2/3/C/B/M104, steps from greatest restaurants, shops, grocery stores and so much more!
NEIGHBORHOOD - Upper West Side * Columbia University * Whole Foods * Central Park * Riverside Park * Supermarkets * Express Trains * Restaurants & More
Call Ivie Clifford To Schedule A Private Viewing Today: OR Email
Not what you're looking for? Give me a call anyway! I have listings all over the city and would love to help you find your new home !
$3,150, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: NKA_SPIRE_79496
1 2 396th St (0.22 mi)
1103rd St (0.38 mi)
186th St (0.55 mi)
B C96th St (0.57 mi)
B C103rd St (0.66 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.68 mi)
B C86th St (0.78 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.85 mi)
179th St (0.9 mi)
1116th St (0.96 mi)