Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
* NEW CONSTRUCTION!
* MASSIVE 700 sq/ft open layout apartment. Flex 2 or just use as an open space for entertaining.
* ELEVATOR building with storage, bike storage, LAUNDRY ROOM, CleanCube laundry lockers and ROOF DECK
* Every unit has a washer dryer, dishwasher and high end finishes.
* SPACIOUS Living Rooms and Bedrooms with ample closet space
* AVAILABLE for August 1 or later
* Rents shown are net effective with one free month (lease will have a higher number with one free months rent) based on a 13 month lease.
* CALL, TEXT or EMAIL me for a Private Showing!
$3,096, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: NKA_Miron_62415
F J M ZDelancey St-Essex St (0.47 mi)
F2nd Av (0.55 mi)
L1st Av (0.73 mi)
J ZBowery (0.77 mi)
B DGrand St (0.79 mi)
FEast Broadway (0.81 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.89 mi)
6Astor Place (0.9 mi)
L3rd Av (0.94 mi)
6Spring St (0.95 mi)