Astoria, Queens is probably best known as the ethnic food mecca of New York City, but eating is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cultural richness of this vibrant neighborhood. Few neighborhoods garner as much pride from their residents as Astoria.
Stroll down almost any east-west avenue in the community and you’ll find a thriving family owned restaurant from every country imaginable.learn more about this neighborhood
#47Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 17% Walk-Up
- 14% Pre War
- 14% New Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
* Phenomenal Space for Living and Entertaining!
* Fantastic OPEN LAYOUT Living Room Space with a separate dining area!
* Spacious Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and great cabinet and counter space. Separate granite countertop island.
* 2 Generous Size Bedrooms with closets and one with a Juliet balcony.
* There is traditional balcony from the Living Room as well!
* Gorgeous Bathroom with pristine tiling and hi-end fixtures.
* Recessed lighting and great flow and layout throughout the apartment!
* Central Heat and Air Conditioning!
* Cooking GAS is INCLUDED! All you pay is electricity!
* Fantastic One-Of-A-Kind Apartment in a new construction building with resident Super and Laundry Room!
* PETS ARE OK! *
* Enjoy all the diversity Astoria has to offer and still be minutes from Manhattan!
* CALL, TEXT or EMAIL me today for a Private Showing!
$2,950, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: NKA_Miron_62678
N QBroadway (0.37 mi)
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.4 mi)
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.64 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (0.69 mi)
M RSteinway St (0.79 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (0.98 mi)
M R36th St (1.01 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (1.06 mi)
F21st St (1.11 mi)
M R46th St (1.13 mi)