Although Midtown South Central’s exact borders are a technical grey area, this neighborhood can loosely be described as all the 30 streets between Madison Avenue and 8th Avenue.
Herald Square is the center point of this neighborhood, home to giant department store Macy’s, which is the size of an entire city block. If you enjoy shopping, you will find that swiping your credit card on a daily basis will be a breeze.learn more about this neighborhood
#19Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 55% Luxury Highrise
- 15% Pre War
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Walk-Up
- 3% Elevator Building
NO FEE Luxury GREEN BUILDING in the heart of Manhattan!
Amazing high floor South views! Split bedroom layout. Washer/Dryer in the apartment. Open kitchen with breakfast bar. Floor to ceiling windows! Great value in full service building. Can easily be converted into a 3 bedroom.
Environmentally-friendly high-rise building. The 580,000 s/f base contains commercial and other non-residential space. The residential units are above the base.
BUILDING AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
o Gold LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
o More efficient than energy code Requirements
o Over 20% recycled materials used in construction
o Over 20% of building materials were locally manufactured, minimizing transportation energy and supporting the local economy
o Over 50% of the wood used in the building was sustainably harvested
o Over 80% of construction and demolition waste was recycled
o Rooftop gardens dissipate heat and absorb rainwater runoff
o Storm water reclamation system recycles water for irrigation
o Motion sensors in stairways and corridors conserve electricity
o Green cleaning materials are used throughout the building
- Parking garage and bicycle storage available
- Refrigerated storage for perishable deliveries
- Complete valet services
- Owner-managed building with on-site resident manager and move-in coordinator
- 3,200-sq.-ft. of landscaped terraces
- Washers and dryers in 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms
- WiFi throughout
- Billiards and game tables
- Open kitchen with community table
- 2,400-sq.-ft. residents lounge and living room with surround-sound large-screen TV
- 3,900-sq.-ft. fitness center with low-impact flooring constructed on a spring-based platform; TechnoGymTM equipment; Kinesis room; Indoor basketball court
- Interior design by GoodmanCharlton
24/7 concierge-attended lobby
Call TODAY to schedule a private showing!
$6,295, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 4210620
1 2 334th St (0.12 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.15 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.23 mi)
128th St (0.24 mi)
N R28th St (0.25 mi)
A C E34th St (0.29 mi)
F M23rd St (0.42 mi)
123rd St (0.43 mi)