Prospect Heights is relatively small in the realm of Brooklyn neighborhoods, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in character.
Nestled between the lush greenery of Prospect Park to the south, the gem of Fort Greene to the north, the suburban comfort of Park Slope to the west, and the urban flavor of Crown Heights to the east, this culturally rich community has become a diverse middle-class outpost right in the heart of Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#39Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 10% Brownstone
- 9% New Building
- 8% Elevator/Laundry Building
- Beautiful & Convenient Location in Prime Prospect Heights
- Right across the street from Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens, also
close walk to the Large Brooklyn Public Library and Prospect Park!!
- 2 Bedrooms, perfect for roommates!
- BY 3 Train at Brooklyn Museum or Grand Army Plaza Stop
- Close to All Transportation, Shops, Restaurants & Bars
- Quick 15 Minute Commute Manhattan!!
- Vacant and ready for Immediate Move in!
$3,199, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 4087017
2 3Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (0.11 mi)
2 3Grand Army Plaza (0.31 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Botanic Garden (0.39 mi)
SPark Place (0.43 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Franklin Av (0.45 mi)
B Q7th Av (0.45 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.69 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.71 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.77 mi)
3Nostrand Av (0.85 mi)