One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
This updated and rarely available large true 2 bedrooms apartment is in one of the nicest buildings and areas of Williamsburg.
Conveniently located on Havemeyer Street between Lorimer/Metropolitan and Bedford stops on L train. Minutes to G, J, M, Z, the Ferry and numerous Citi Bikes stations.
The apartment features:
- separate big living room.
- dining room area that fits a large table and chairs.
- separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- hard wood floors.
- exposed brick wall and panels.
- architectural details.
- gallery hallway.
- numerous windows in every room.
- spacious closets and ample storage space.
- very high ceilings.
- super spacious, clean, windowed bathroom located away from the living space and has tons of storage and counter space.
- located on the second floors of a very well kept building with beautiful architectural details and character and wide staircase.
- shares are ok.
- guarantors are ok.
- sorry no pets.
$2,900, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 3896120
G LMetropolitan Av (0.26 mi)
LBedford Av (0.32 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (0.33 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.36 mi)
J MHewes St (0.43 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.62 mi)
LGraham Av (0.63 mi)
GBroadway (0.63 mi)
South 8th Street Ferry landing (0.71 mi)
J MLorimer St (0.74 mi)