The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- Massive true four bedroom in FiDi!!
Apartment includes immense amount of space, OVERSIZED WINDOWS, granite
countertops, Island kitchen, dishwasher, and microwave!
- Building amenities include a 24 hour doorman, bike room, garage, gym, lounge, billiards room, rooftop deck, putting green and business center!
- Neighborhood is close to major subways (456/NQR), many restaurants and bars in the area, great views and running paths along the Hudson!
- Contact me today to see this glorious apartment!
$5,500, Four Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 3703676
2 3Wall St (0.03 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.06 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.13 mi)
RRector St (0.18 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.22 mi)
1Rector St (0.23 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.24 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.29 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.33 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.33 mi)