The Fort Green area is sometimes referred to as Little Europe due to the many Europeans who have made this beautiful neighborhood their home.
Fort Greene’s current population is around 15,900. The neighborhood is valued as being both diverse and prestigious. The architecture consists predominantly of brownstones.learn more about this neighborhood
#38Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 38% Luxury Highrise
- 12% Brownstone
- 10% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
Listing Type: 2 Bedroom
Vacancy: Vacant Lease Term: 1 Year
Description & Amenities
Listing Title: In Prime Fort Greene Lovely 2Br In Coop Building Close to Ft Greens Park & Pratt Inst.
Listing Description: - Completely Gut Renovated 2Br In Fort Greene
- 18x10 and 19x11 Brs With Oversize Windows,
- All New Windowed Kitchen w/ 30" Electric ignition gas stove; DW, MW
- 9ft Of Maple Wall Cabinets, Ceramic flr tiles, Kohler sink
- 5ft Breakfast Bar With Underneath Storage Cabinets
- Steps from Pratt, St. Joseph's, LIU, Metrotech,
- Fort Greene Park, Waverly-Lafayette Park
- Numerous Bars & Restaurants Close.
- One Long Block To Tillie's
- Two Blocks To Clinton-Washington "G"
- Myrtle Ave & Lafayette Ave Buses To Borough Hall & Brklyn's Courts
- In 75% Owner-occupied Coop W/ 24 hour security:
o Hot Water Included
o Heat Included
o Gas Included
Pets Policy: Yes
========== http://bit.ly/AwesomeAbode ==================
To make best use of your time, give me an idea of what you're looking for and your move in date, I will schedule a viewing of a few apartments for your choosing. Kindly inform me as to your price range and your availability. In the event that you do find something you like, I ask that you be prepared to swiftly and decisively act on it. Desirable spaces do go fast and its quite disheartening to be emotionally invested in a space and miss it by a small margin.
Browse the entirety of my listings (directly) at www.rapidnyc.com/HCollins I look forward to working with you.
NOW OFFERING: 1% off broker's fees for quality referrals !!
$3,625, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 363877
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.26 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.47 mi)
GClasson Av (0.48 mi)
GFulton St (0.51 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.57 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Atlantic Av (0.66 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.68 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.68 mi)
2 3 4 5Nevins St (0.68 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Pacific St (0.76 mi)