East New York is located East of Brownsville, West of Ozone Park, South of Cypress Hills and North of Jamaica Bay.
If you are unfamiliar with the neighborhood, there are a few things to keep in mind. Rents in the neighborhood are significantly less than those in other parts of Brooklyn and NYC, mainly because of the distance from Manhattan and high crime rates. Many residents can be found in multi-family townhouses and recently-built subsidized single-family townhouses.learn more about this neighborhood
#85Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Other
- Up to date renovations
- Large, cozy & spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Lots of natural sunlight and closest space
- Beautiful spacious living room and kitchen
- All utilities included - gas, electric, heat and hot water!
- Steps away from the 2 and 5 trains at Newkirk Ave as well as the B44, B41, B6, B8 and B103 bus lines.
- Minutes away from Atlantic Terminal, Brooklyn's new Barclays Center, Prospect Park, Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Public Library.
- Quick 30 minute subway ride into Manhattan
- Walking distance to Brooklyn College, Downstate Medical Center, Brookdale Hospital
- Quick walk to local shops, malls, restaurants, bars and more on Nostrand Ave and Flatbush Ave.
- Onsite amenities such as our children playgrounds, handball courts, daycare center, onsite parking garages, laundry room, 24 hour Quality of Life team and our onsite maintenance and porter staff
$1,400, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 800 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 3463977
2 5Newkirk Av (0.29 mi)
2 5Flatbush Av (0.5 mi)
2 5Beverly Rd (0.55 mi)
2 5Church Av (0.92 mi)
B QNewkirk Av (1.05 mi)
B QCortelyou Rd (1.11 mi)
B QAv H (1.12 mi)
B QBeverly Rd (1.19 mi)
B QAv J (1.29 mi)
2 5Winthrop St (1.3 mi)