One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- Well proportioned sun-filled living / dining space opens onto kitchen.
- Designer kitchen with breakfast bar, natural quartz countertops, stainless-steel appliances including full-sized DISHWASHER.
- Bedroom with double-width closet (one of three closets in unit).
- Luxurious bathroom with deep soaking tub and high-end fixtures.
- Wide-plank hardwod floors and oversized windows throughout.
- Surround sound hardwired to your Ipod / music dock.
- Pre-wired phone data lines.
- Central heat & a/c.
- In-unit hook-ups for washer & dryer.
- This is a no-fee, rent-stabilized unit.
- 24-hour attended lobby with cold storage.
- Indoor pool, spa, gym, yoga room, sauna and steam room.
- Extensive game room with seperate screening room & virtual golf room.
- Business center, conference room, party room & wine-tasting room.
- Expansive roof deck with sweeping Manhattan Skyline views, multiple cabanas, louges areas, and bbq stations that can be reserved in advance for special occasions.
- Multiple elavators and laundry facilities.
- Additional services: Valet parking, on-site pet grroming, dry cleaning pick-up and delivery, excersize classes, and more!
- Near Bedford Ave L.
- Steps to McCarren Park & Farmer's Market.Steps to Williamsburg's best shopping, dining & nightlife.
Note: Floor plan of ACTUAL UNIT is attached for your convenience.
Nearest Cross Streets: Bedford Ave and North 11th St.
To schedule a private showing please message David here with preferred date and showing time.
$3,295, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 3447253
LBedford Av (0.24 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.25 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.31 mi)
GNassau Av (0.45 mi)
LGraham Av (0.5 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.58 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (0.66 mi)
J MHewes St (0.72 mi)
LGrand St (0.77 mi)
GBroadway (0.86 mi)