One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- Floor-through layout with large windows.
- Lovely French Doors
- Stainless steel appliances in extra large kitchen
- Microwave and DISHWASHER.
- Large, sun-filled living room
- High ceilings and hardwood floors throughout.
- Two queen-size bedrooms
- Skyline views... and extra privacy.
- Shared courtyard / outdoor space on ground level.
- 2 blocks from Grand St. L, 4 blocks from Graham Ave L.
- Steps to Metropolitan Ave & Grand St shopping, dining and nightlife
$2,250, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 3183804
LGrand St (0.1 mi)
LGraham Av (0.24 mi)
LMontrose Av (0.39 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.48 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.58 mi)
LMorgan Av (0.66 mi)
J MLorimer St (0.75 mi)
GBroadway (0.77 mi)
J MHewes St (0.86 mi)
J MFlushing Av (0.88 mi)