The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- SPACIOUS CONVERTIBLE TRUE TWO/CONVERTIBLE THREE BEDROOM NEAR THE STOCK EXCHANGE!!! JUST CAME ON THE MARKET AS PARTIAL FEE!!!
- APARTMENT INCLUDES FANTASTIC AMOUNT OF SPACE WITH WALK IN CLOSETS!!, COMPLIMENTARY DIRECT TV, HARDWOOD FLOORING, OVERSIZED WINDOWS, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, A WASHER AND DRYER IN THIS UNIT AND A FULL KITCHEN AS WELL!!!
- BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE A CINEMA ROOM,BIKE STORAGE, HEALTH CLUB, LAUNDRY ROOM, WASHER AND DRYER IN SELECT UNITS, REMARKABLE ROOFTOP DECK AND A BUSINESS CENTER WITH COMPLIMENTARY WIFI!!!!
- NEIGHBORHOOD IS CLOSE TO MAJOR SUBWAYS (456/NQR), MANY RESTAURANTS AND BARS IN THE AREA, AND OF COURSE, GREAT CITY VIEWS!!
- CONTACT ME TODAY TO SEE THIS LIMITED TIME PARTIAL-FEE APARTMENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
$5,675, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 3173630
2 3Wall St (0.04 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.05 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.11 mi)
RRector St (0.17 mi)
1Rector St (0.21 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.21 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.26 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.29 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.32 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.33 mi)