One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- Well-proportioned L shaped layout with designated sleeping alcove (see attached floorplan).
- Two large windows with lots of natural light and McCarren Park views.
- Kitchen with quartz counters, breakfast bar, GE stainless steel appliances including built-in microwave and DISHWASHER.
- In-unit full-sized washer & dryer.
- Multiple closets abundant storage.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Wired for FiOS and Time Warner.
- Oak flooring, high ceilings, and high-end finishes throughout.
- Fully-attended lobby with 24-hour concierge, cold storage (for Fresh Direct / grocery deliveries), business center, and residents' lounge w/ coffee bar.
- On-site building manager / super.
- State-of-the-art fitness center (with cardio, weight, and stretching areas).
- Residents' game room / cinema room.
- Communal terraces, courtyard, and furnished roof deck with Manhattan skyline views.
- On-site parking garage (equipped with 4 ZipCars!), bike storage, and extra storage rooms available.
- Steps from McCarren Park, Bedford Ave, and Williamsburg's best shopping, dining, and nightlife.
Pets and guarantors accepted.
$2,795, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 688 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 3151775
LBedford Av (0.26 mi)
GNassau Av (0.34 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.37 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.58 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.61 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.65 mi)
India Street Ferry Landing (0.75 mi)
LGraham Av (0.8 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (0.89 mi)
J MHewes St (1.0 mi)