The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- AMAZINGLY PRICED STUDIO IN FIDI!!!
- APARTMENT INCLUDES IMMENSE AMOUNT OF SPACE, WHITE CABINETRY, DARK GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, MARBLE BATHROOMS, NEW APPLIANCES, MICROWAVE AND OVER-SIZED CLOSETS!!!
- BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE A GARAGE, HEALTH CLUB, A LAUNDRY ROOM ON EVERY FLOOR, DRY CLEANING SERVICE, TENANT LOUNGE, STUNNING STATUE OF LIBERTY VIEWS FROM THE ROOFTOP DECK, TENANT STORAGE UNITS, A BUSINESS CENTER WITH COMPLIMENTARY WIFI AND SO MUCH MORE!!
- NEIGHBORHOOD IS CLOSE TO MAJOR SUBWAYS (456/NQR), MANY RESTAURANTS AND BARS IN THE AREA, AND OF COURSE, GREAT CITY VIEWS!!
- CONTACT ME TODAY TO SEE THIS GLORIOUS APARTMENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
$2,250, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 3147729
4 5Bowling Green (0.14 mi)
RRector St (0.21 mi)
1Rector St (0.22 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.23 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.25 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.29 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.3 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.31 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.34 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.45 mi)