One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
The building located right by the mccarren park between bedford ave and driggs ave.
"one 0 one" bedford ave has so many amenities that you wouldn't want to leave the facility:
1. huge fitness center equipped with all the latest machines / free wights 2. swimming pool 3. cinema room 4. wine tasting room with personal wine coolers 5. 24/7 doorman / concierge service 6. valet parking 7. locker room + steam room + showers + sauna
8. business center with 24" imacs and wifi 9. golf simulator 10. stunning roof deck with viking grills, cabanas, showers and spectacular city views 11. pets stylist shower 12. court yard with reading areas 13. laundry room 14. 8 elevators 15. membership applies for all the amenities.
1. stunning kitchen with lots of storage space and built in stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone counter top.
2. built in bose surround system + ipod docs.
3. high ceilings
4. huge windows -- the apartment is loaded with natural sunlight.
5. oak wood floors throughout the apartment.
6. gorgeous bathroom with soak in tub and sophisticated finishes.
7. balconies (not in all apts).
8. washer and dryer hook ups.
9. lots of closets space.
showing everyday except Saturday!!!
$2,499, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- Web ID: 3106155
LBedford Av (0.24 mi)
GNassau Av (0.31 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.46 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.47 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.53 mi)
LGraham Av (0.67 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.68 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (0.83 mi)
India Street Ferry Landing (0.85 mi)
J MHewes St (0.91 mi)