One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
- Exposed brick throughout living space!
- Windows in every room let in amazing natural light!
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliance and Dishwasher!!
- Decorative Fireplace
- Large skylight in bathroom is amazing!!
- 2 bedrooms of equal size with great closet space!
- Beautiful wood floors throughout!
- High ceilings!
- Great landlord
- Well maintained building
- Leonard St/Mettropolitan Ave
- Lorimer L, G train or Graham L train..shoot into the city 5 minutes and close to all amenities throughout Williamsburg including nice restaurants, bars, organic grocery stores
$3,500, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 3073035
G LLorimer St (0.11 mi)
LGraham Av (0.18 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.22 mi)
LGrand St (0.38 mi)
LMontrose Av (0.55 mi)
J MHewes St (0.57 mi)
GBroadway (0.59 mi)
LBedford Av (0.62 mi)
J MLorimer St (0.63 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (0.65 mi)