The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- MASSIVE CONVERTIBLE THREE BEDROOM IN FIDI!!!
- APARTMENT INCLUDES IMMENSE AMOUNT OF SPACE, WHITE CABINETRY, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE AND OVER-SIZED CLOSETS!!!
- BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE A GARAGE, HEALTH CLUB WITH SAUNA, A LAUNDRY ROOM ON EVERY FLOOR, DRY CLEANING SERVICE, TENANT LOUNGE, STUNNING WRAPAROUND ROOFTOP DECK, TENANT STORAGE UNITS, GOLF RANGE AND PUTTING GREEN, WIFI AND SO MUCH MORE!!
- NEIGHBORHOOD IS CLOSE TO MAJOR SUBWAYS (456/NQR), MANY RESTAURANTS AND BARS IN THE AREA, AND OF COURSE, GREAT CITY VIEWS!! CONTACT ME TODAY TO SEE THIS GLORIOUS APARTMENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
$3,650, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 3040754
1Rector St (0.08 mi)
RRector St (0.11 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.16 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.24 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.25 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.29 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.3 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.39 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.43 mi)