Chelsea is a colorful neighborhood with a strong cultural, energetic pulse.
Once primarily the stomping grounds for the gay community, Chelsea’s great restaurant and bar scene, as well as its proximity to The Meatpacking District have made it one of the hottest neighborhoods to live in for any New Yorker. Residents choose to live here for its wide array of cultural, nightlife and daytime activities. Chelsea is truly an amalgamation of some of the best things New York has to offer.learn more about this neighborhood
#4Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Walk-Up
- 5% New Building
* Large bright and sunny living room/kitchen.
* Granite counter tops
* Master Bedroom fits a queen size bed set.
* Second bedroom also fits Queen.
* Renovated bathroom with sliding glass door.
* Chestnut color floors.
* Views of Empire State Building.
* One block to 1 or F train.
Call me today to see this great apartment.
$3,300, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1538800
123rd St (0.13 mi)
118th St (0.15 mi)
C E23rd St (0.15 mi)
F M23rd St (0.28 mi)
128th St (0.33 mi)
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.34 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.39 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.41 mi)