With its sweet suburban streets and family friendly vibe, Brooklyn’s Windsor Terrace can be described as the less precious cousin of nearby Park Slope.
And while the commute to Manhattan is slightly longer than that from Park Slope, recent additions of stylish restaurants and spruced up local parks have spawned a renewed local interest in the area.learn more about this neighborhood
#67Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 19% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 12% Townhouse
- 11% Private House
- Large Junior 1 bedroom apt Elevator Laundry Building Windsor Terrace
- Featuring Modern kitchen S/S appliances + Dishwasher
- Newly installed tile and marble bath with hi end fixtures.
- Spacious Bedroom & Living Room
- Stunning Bamboo Floors Lots Of Closets
- Short Walk To The F-G-B-Q-S trains
- Close to Shopping and Prospect Park.
To qualify must have good credit & combined/single income 40x1 Months Rent
Guarantors are welcome must make 80x1 months rent with great credit
$2,050, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 3034843