The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- Incomparable convertible two bedroom apartment in the heart of FiDi
- Apartment includes immense amount of space, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Building amenities include a 24 hour doorman, bike room, gym, lounge, billiards room, rooftop deck with a poker table!
- Neighborhood is close to major subways (456/NQR), many restaurants and bars in the area, and great city views!
- Contact me today to see this glorious apartment before its gone!!!
$3,295, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 3017940
2 3Wall St (0.08 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.09 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.18 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.19 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.21 mi)
RRector St (0.23 mi)
1Rector St (0.27 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.29 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.3 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.32 mi)