If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
This is an awesome apartment with so much charm and SO MUCH LIGHT! It is in an amazing location. Come and check it out!
* Queen and Twin sized bedrooms.
* Beautiful new blonde hardwood flooring.
* Ceiling fan in large living area, with double doors.
* Eat in kitchen with stainless steal appliances including dishwasher.
* New renovation in bathroom with sleek black and white tiles and black tile floor.
* Great closet space with built in cabinets.
* Elevator building.
* Second floor apartment.
* Amazing location with A/C, B/D at the end of the block!
* City College is up 141st St. (Blocks away.)
* Quick train to Columbia University or NY Presbyterian Hospital.
Getting the picture? This is a great deal! Come and get it!
Call or email Kelly Mares at Bohemia Realty Group.
I will show you to your new home!
Kelly Mares ~ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
$2,200, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 5745
A C B D145th St (0.11 mi)
1145th St (0.38 mi)
B C135th St (0.4 mi)
3148th St (0.45 mi)
1137th St (0.49 mi)
3145th St (0.49 mi)
C155th St (0.61 mi)
2 3135th St (0.62 mi)
B155th St (0.71 mi)
1157th St (0.8 mi)