Spanning from Sixth Avenue to the East River, the buzzing neighborhood of Midtown East is one of Manhattan’s liveliest areas during work hours.
But as soon as the clock strikes 5PM and workers head home, the crowds plummet and virtually disappear. So if you check out your prospective Midtown East apartment during the day, you may also want to stop by at night before you turn in your new lease agreement.learn more about this neighborhood
#12Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 32% Luxury Highrise
- 24% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 14% Pre War
- 9% Walk-Up
- 7% Post War
NO FEE AT THE TIME (Management is paying for my services for qualified clients)
- King size bedroom with closet + windows
- Enormous gallery, providing a grand entryway
- Hardwood floors
- Large living room with double exposure
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, fridge, stove, and microwave. Granite counter tops + floor, as well as a window providing lots of light.
- Spacious dining room, measuring 9 feet by 14 feet. Can accommodate a large table.
- 2 additional closets for maximum storage space.
- 24/7 doorman
- Laundry Facilities
- Complimentary Gym On Site
E-mail to schedule an appointment. NO FEE.
$3,600, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 940 sq. ft.
- Web ID: bg1023103
E M 6Lexington Av-53 St (0.12 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (0.23 mi)
E M 651st St (0.24 mi)
E M5th Av (0.35 mi)
FLexington Av (0.38 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.4 mi)
F57th St (0.5 mi)
B D F M47-50th Sts Rockefeller Center (0.6 mi)
668th St (0.62 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.67 mi)