The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- FANTASTIC TRUE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH MAGNIFICENT VIEWS FACING WEST TOWARD THE HUDSON RIVER!!!
- THIS LUXURIOUS APARTMENT JUST OPENED UP IN THE MARKET AND INCLUDES A REMARKABLE AMOUNT OF SPACE, WALK IN CLOSETS, HARDWOOD FLOORING, HIGH CEILINGS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, MODERN IVORY CABINETRY, WASHER AND DRYER CONNECTION AVAILABLE AND A MIND BLOWING OPEN CHEFS' KITCHEN!!!
- BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE A BIKE STORAGE ROOM, GARAGE, TRANQUIL GARDEN, FITNESS ROOM, OUTDOOR BASKETBALL COURT, GLASS ENCLOSED SWIMMING POOL WITH LIFEGUARDS, 45 SEAT CINEMA ROOM, SQUASH COURT, PERSONAL TRAINERS, STEAM SAUNAS, DOG RUN PARK, COLD GROCERY STORAGE, BILLIARDS ROOM, PLAY ROOM AND A MAGNIFICENT TERRACE WITH INSANE STATUE OF LIBERTY VIEWS!!!!
- NEIGHBORHOOD IS CLOSE TO MAJOR SUBWAYS (456/NQR), MANY RESTAURANTS AND BARS IN THE AREA, AND OF COURSE, GREAT CITY VIEWS!!
- CONTACT ME TODAY TO SEE THIS NEWLY LISTED APARTMENT BEFORE IT'S GONE!!
$5,815, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 2933603
J ZBroad St (0.06 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.09 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.15 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.17 mi)
RRector St (0.2 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.23 mi)
1Rector St (0.24 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.27 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.27 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.29 mi)