Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
- THIS APT IS NOT TO BE MISSED - CONTACT NOW !!!
THIS APARTMENT FEATURES:
- Partially Renovated (Freshly Painted)
- Open Eat-In-Kitchen with Tiled Floors & Dishwasher
- Spacious Living Room
- Over Sized Windows & Skylights .... Tons of Natural Lighting !
- Hardwood Floors
- Generous Closet Space
- Tiled Bathroom - with Step In Shower & Jacuzzi Bathtub
- Private Garage (included) !!
- Bay Ridge Ave "R" Train
- X27 Bus
- Easy access to the Belt Pkwy & Gowanus Expy
- 2 Blocks to Owls Head Park
- 2 Blocks to the Waterfront Pier - Shore Road (Biking & Jogging Path)
- Heat & Hot Water Included in the Rent
- Sorry, No Pets
- Available Immediately
10% Broker Fee. Credit Check Fee.
$2,000, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 900 sq. ft.
- Web ID: Bay Ridge - 2R - RB
RBay Ridge Av (0.51 mi)
R77th St (0.67 mi)
N R59th St (0.76 mi)
R86th St (1.06 mi)
R53rd St (1.06 mi)
N8th Av (1.16 mi)
R45th St (1.45 mi)
R95th St (1.5 mi)