The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- SPACIOUS STUDIO WITH RADIANT MORNING SUNRISE VIEWS!!!!
- APARTMENT INCLUDES FANTASTIC AMOUNT OF SPACE, 11-13 FOOT HIGH CEILINGS, OVERSIZED WINDOWS, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, A WASHER AND DRYER IN THIS UNIT AND A FULL KITCHEN AS WELL!!!
- BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE A BIKE STORAGE ROOM, HEALTH CLUB, LAUNDRY ROOM, WASHER AND DRYER SELECT UNITS, REMARKABLE ROOFTOP DECK AND A BUSINESS CENTER WITH COMPLIMENTARY WIFI!!!!
- NEIGHBORHOOD IS CLOSE TO MAJOR SUBWAYS (456/NQR), MANY RESTAURANTS AND BARS IN THE AREA, AND OF COURSE, GREAT CITY VIEWS!! CONTACT ME TODAY TO SEE THIS EYE-CATCHING APARTMENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
$2,350, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 2925529
1Rector St (0.08 mi)
RRector St (0.13 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.18 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.23 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.27 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.31 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.31 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.35 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.43 mi)