Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
Luxury Large 1 Bedroom Home. Great Size Living Room. King Size Bedroom. High Floor. Lots of Closets.
Luxury residential full service building features 24hr concierge & valet services, residents enjoy a private lounge, fully equipped state of the art fitness center, roof deck lounge, swimming pool, game/billiards room, putting green area, storage space, laundry facility, and garage parking available.
Luxury home features gourmet granite kitchen, custom european cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, designer finished hardwood floors, marble bath with designer fixtures, generous closets, and apartments have large windows to let in sunlight.
Contact me to schedule a viewing
Q: Why work with me?
A: I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$4,595, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 674 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2879709
166th St (0.19 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.32 mi)
B C72nd St (0.37 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.47 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.53 mi)
F57th St (0.55 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.55 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.58 mi)
150th St (0.68 mi)
C E50th St (0.69 mi)